Select the first letter of the word you are looking for. If a letter is not linkable below, it means that there are no terms for that letter:

A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z



Impact wrench auger bit - an auger bit with a 7/16" or 5/8" quick-change shank for use in impact wrench drills.

See: Drill Bits

Back to Top


Infeed - the direction a workpiece is fed into a blade or cutter. See outfeed. Or, the part of the machine table where material is positioned to feed into the cutter/tool/blade. Or, the side of a power tool where a board enters.

Back to Top