- 20% Reduced Hand Span¹ improves user control and helps reduce hand strain
- Self-energized lower jaws help deliver 3X Gripping Power², with no slipping or stripping
- Redesigned tactile grip zone helps improve user control and is suited for high-temperature applications
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draws materials together, providing a more controlled release
- Made with a one-handed, triggerless release that is 2X easier to open³
- Curved jaws allow for equal four-points of pressure, making it ideal for heavy torque on any style on nut or bolt head
- Built with heat treated alloyed steel for maximum durability
- Backed by IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee
¹ Compared to previous VISE-GRIP® FAST RELEASE™ design. Reduced hand span applies to 10” and 11” models only.
² Compared to IRWIN® VISE-GRIP® FAST RELEASE™ WR locking pliers. CR models only.
³ Compared to traditional locking pliers.