- 20% Reduced Hand Span¹ improves user control and helps reduce hand strain
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Swivel pads hold tapered work and delicate materials while reducing damage to the work surface
- Redesigned tactile grip zone helps improve user control and is suited for high-temperature applications
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draws materials together, providing a more controlled release
- Made with a one-handed, triggerless release that is 2X easier to open²
- Built with heat treated alloyed steel for maximum durability
- Backed by IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee
¹ Compared to previous VISE-GRIP® FAST RELEASE™ design. Reduced hand span applies to 10” and 11” models only.
² Compared to traditional locking pliers.